A Piece of Greece, a Slice of Sicily & the Corinth Canal Barcelona Piraeus 2021 - 9 Days V29 DAYS FROM ONLY $5,199
And discover the tranquility of Delphi, where oracles channeled the prophecies of Apollo to kings and commoners. On this voyage you’ll visit ports reserved for small ships like Itea, dock closer to key attractions than larger ships can in Trapani and Barcelona, and cross the Corinth Canal, too narrow for most modern ships but just wide enough for your small ship.
- Find artifacts dating back to the Nuragic Age at Cagliari’s Museo Archeologico Nazionale
- Look for the caretta-caretta turtles in the Argostoli harbor
- Tour Old Town Corfu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Transit the narrow, high-walled Corinth Canal, only accessible to small ships
- Marvel at the hardworking 17th century windmills of Trapani and the salt marshes producing the Mediterranean’s signature colored salts
- From Messina watch Mount Etna lazily smoking in the distance