Alaska Glaciers & Prince William Sound Vancouver 2020 - 12 Days V212 DAYS FROM ONLY $3999
rney explores Point Adolphus near Glacier Bay, one of the most highly regarded whale watching destinations on the planet, where you’ll observe humpback whales engaging in bubble-net feeding, a learned group behavior in which whales work as a team to hunt and trap schools of fish near the surface. In British Columbia’s Inside Passage, there will be countless opportunities to spot seals, whales, seabirds, and roving shoreline moose and bears before your memorable journey concludes at Vancouver’s cosmopolitan waterfront. Browse specialty shops and galleries in Gastown, take a walk along the breakwater trail surrounding Stanley Park, or if you’re not ready to return to your urban surroundings, escape on a gondola to the scenic alpine expanses surrounding nearby Grouse Mountain.
- Be out on deck for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Seward and Vancouver looking for wildlife along the way
- Dogsled on the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
- Enjoy Point Adolphus, one of Alaska’s most popular feeding areas for migrating humpback whales watching for them to bubble feed
- See glaciers everywhere you look in Valdez
- Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords.