Alaskan Explorations & Denali Cruise Tour Seward Vancouver 2020 - 16 Days16 DAYS FROM ONLY $6599
he glaciated slopes and ice floes of Alaska’s Misty Fjords, Tracy and Endicott Arms and Kenai Fjords, but keep a weather eye on the horizon for the telltale spray and black fins of orca pods. Disembark in Seward and ride inland to Fairbanks and scenic Denali National Park. Caribou, foxes and Dall sheep observations are nearly certain, but even the locals grow excited about grizzly and wolf pack sightings. A detailed float along the Chena River provides additional opportunities for ursine encounters prior to your transfer to Fairbanks Airport and your reentry into the predictabilities of a less-adventurous modern civilization.
• Spend 4 days touring Alaska by land and 11 or 12 days cruising Alaska aboard Star Legend
• See majestic Denali standing watch over the 6 million acres of rugged land and wildlife that is Denali National Park
• Ride the deluxe domed train to Denali National Park catching the remote beautiful scenery along the way
• Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords.
• Be out on deck for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Anchorage and Vancouver looking for wildlife along the way
• Discover the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the jaw-dropping beauty of Tracy Arm
• Take the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
• Visit St. Michael's Cathedral and find out about the Russian heritage of Sitka