Ancient Epicenters in Autumn via the Corinth Canal Piraeus Civitavecchia 20208 DAYS FROM ONLY $3499
Discover Malta’s knights and old nobility during a tour of Valletta or serve up local dishes during a fun family farmhouse cooking challenge. Visit a small winery outside of Messina and sip rich red wines made from crushed Nero D’Avoloa grapes, one of Sicily’s most popular wine varieties, or sample a chilled bright white made from a native Carricante grape variety cultivated on Mount Etna’s conical slopes. Relax on a scenic tour through olive groves and vineyards above the Amalfi coastline. Stroll quietly among the arches and empty villas among the ghostly ruins of Pompeii.
- Enjoy one of the charming villages along the Amalfi Coast - from Amalfi - Ravello or Positano
- See the ancient city of Delphi, near Itea
- Katakolon is your gateway to Olympia, the site of the first Olympics and a UNESCO site
- From Messina visit Taormina with beautiful views of Mount Etna
- Step out on deck as you transit the narrow Corinth Canal, so close you can almost touch the rock walls
- Experience all the wonderful unique flavors of the region, cannoli, calamari, ouzo, limoncello and delicious wines