Antilles Island Hopping Bridgetown San Juan 20208 DAYS FROM ONLY $1999
Paddle a glass-bottom, two-person kayak through the turquoise shallows surrounding the remote archipelago of Les Saintes in Guadeloupe. Discover the convenience and visual clarity of Snuba snorkeling among vibrant gobies, squirrelfishes and surgeonfishes off South Friars Beach in Basseterre. Shop for unique handcrafted rings, bracelets and necklaces, summer-ready beachwear, or simply sip an iced coffee in Gustavia on St. Barts. Before your week wraps up, you’ll land at Virgin Gorda, where you can relax at nearby bays and beaches, or elevate your heartrate with an invigorating hike up to the scenic summit of Virgin Gorda Peak. At the end of your week you’ll land at San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico. Shop Old San Juan, explore the elegant and historic La Fortaleza governor’s house or take in the local artistic works and historic artifacts at several museums.
• Discover the magic of Harrison’s Cave and the UNESCO sites of Bridgetown
• Stand on deck for scenic cruising past the UNESCO World Heritage Site Pitons (volcanic spires) on St. Lucia
• Take a walk up Mount Pleasant and see the amazing view from Fort Hamilton on Bequia
• Make time for a visit to Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, a UNESCO site in lovely Basseterre
• Savor the beauty of scenic cruising around St. Vincent & the Grenadines
• Save your appetite for Windstar's Signature Beach Party with plenty of Caribbean flavors and spirit