Artists & Idols of Iberia Barcelona Lisbon 202011 DAYS FROM ONLY $3499
the modest city of Motril, a former economic powerhouse for sugar cane production, and Spanish rum and liquors. This unforgettable journey concludes among the brooding walls of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, where you can enjoy Catalonian wines and wild boar hams, admire the ongoing construction of Antonio Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia Cathedral, or simply relax and watch the activity along this thriving city’s extensive sandy beaches.
- Explore Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga and see his art at the museum
- Overnight in Seville with more time to see the UNESCO sites there including the Old Town and Alcazar Palace
- Sip the sweet flavors of handcrafted Spanish sherries in Cádiz
- The full day stop in Casablanca allows for time in Marrakech exploring the medina, mosque and souks
- Don’t miss the Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- See the Museum of Sugar and the 16th century Town Hall in Motril, the gateway to well-known Alhambra