Australia & Indonesia Encounter Benoa (Denpasar) Cairns 202017 DAYS FROM ONLY $3,299
Cross the Timor Sea to Kupang, Indonesia where friendly locals delight in showing their tenun ikat woven cloths and secluded beaches. Expand your idea of color upon entering Ende, Flores. This small hidden harbor is the launch point to visit Mount Kelimutu volcano with its mysterious 3-color crater lakes and Blue Stone Beach, known for its gorgeous multi-colored rocks.
- Check the Great Barrier Reef off your bucket list when you get to Cairns, the gateway to this beautiful area
- Visit the giant lizards at Komodo National Park, a UNESCO site
- In Yirrkala learn about the Aboriginal people, their intricately carved Didgeridoos, and their culture
- Extend your stay in Bali to enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful white-sand beaches
- Darwin is your gateway to Kakadu National Park and Litchfield National Park among others
- Appreciate the small hidden harbors you will find in Kupang, Yirrkala, Thursday Island and Ende