Autumn Revelries on the French Riviera Civitavecchia Barcelona 20208 DAYS FROM ONLY $2,699
Shop at leisure among market stalls along the Cours Saleya in Old Town Nice. Sample small-run wines from local family vineyards and shop for one-of-a-kind handcrafted souvenirs among the winding cobbled streets and high walls of St. Paul De Vence. Sit among fountains with your coffee in the unhurried Parisian ambiance of Toulon’s Place de la Liberte. If you love Europe and the Riviera without the summertime crowds, this cruise is the ideal way to bask in the time-honored continental charms of Europe’s sunniest coastlines.
- Discover Marseille’s signature bouillabaisse
- Try not to miss Toulon’s Museum of Natural History with a surprising diversity of birds and animals
- While in Palamos tour the Salvador Dali Museum
- From Livorno head to Florence for the day, with its inspiring churches full of religious, historic and artistic significance
- Enjoy a late evening in Monte Carlo’s Casino Square
- See some of the most iconic cities of the Mediterranean like Rome, Florence, Nice, Barcelona, and Monte Carlo and relish late nights in Toulon Palamos, and Monte Carlo to enjoy dinner ashore if you wish