Black Sea Sights & Turkish Delights Piraeus 202113 DAYS FROM ONLY $6499
Follow wine to its original source in Georgia, far from the vineyards of France and Italy. Spend a long day in Odessa, a city that appears more European than Soviet with its Greek Street, French Boulevard and Italian Boulevard. Take in the novelty architecture of Batumi from the Acropolis to an upside-down White House. And rearrange your reality in Bulgaria, where shaking your head from side to side means "yes," and nodding your head up and down means "no." Although you may not find a golden fleece on this journey, each port you visit offers diverse and wonderful rewards.
- Late night in Istanbul will afford time to see the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, the Grand Bazaar and find a delicious restaurant in Ortakoy
- Tour UNESCO-listed Old Town in Nessebar
- Constanta is your lovely gateway to Bucharest and Dracula’s Castle
- Have your camera ready for the delightful architecture and street art of Batumi
- From the top of Sinop Castle appreciate the panoramic views of the Black Sea
- With a late night in Odessa there’ll be time to visit the famous beaches and the grand Primorsky Boulevard promenade and climb the Potemkin Stairs