Colors of Key West & Central America Miami Colon 202011 DAYS FROM ONLY $2499
Panama, United States
Clutch a comfy floatation device as you float down Belize’s Cave Branch River and into the shadowy recesses of ancient Mayan caves. Take a trip to a working Honduran farm in Campamento and sample a farm-to-table meal with a local Honduran family. Hike to a rainforest waterfall for a refreshing swim near Trujillo. Scan the treetops and dense undergrowth in Cahuita National Park for sloths, coatis, and iguanas. Snorkel and sunbathe off Red Frog Beach near the small port of Bocas del Toro in Panama, or board a boat for a short voyage to Bird Island where you can observe colorful tropical birds and coastal marine life. This exceptional journey ends near the Old Quarter of Colon, where you can shop for Panamanian souvenirs or make a trip to Embera Quera, an indigenous community living off the grid along the leafy banks of Gatun Lake on the Panama Canal.
- Visit iconic Miami Beach with its boardwalk and night life
- Appreciate all the cultural influences found in Key West Swim and snorkel with puffer fish and sea turtles, at Isla San Andres, part of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Snorkel or dive Chankanaab, an eco-park surrounding a Cozumel lagoon that offers underwater caverns, home to dolphins, manatees, and sea turtles
- Visit the howler monkey sanctuary in Belize
- Get a local farm to table experience at rarely visited Campamento in Trujillo