Comprehensive New Zealand Auckland 202116 DAYS FROM ONLY $8199
In Kaikoura, witness sperm whales, fur seals, and dolphins, and try local crayfish. New Zealand is teeming with sheep; find some of the country’s most beautiful Merino wool creations in Napier. Unveil the underlying Maori culture in Gisborne, and walk the wine trail. Tauranga’s sparkling harbor and blue skies welcome you to the home of The Hobbit and leave a lasting impression before your voyage concludes in Auckland.
- Sample the exceptional wines of New Zealand’s Marlborough region
- Stroll Baldwin Street in Dunedin, designated a UNESCO City of Literature
- Visit Te Papa in Wellington, an interactive Maori cultural museum
- Find some beautiful Merino wool in Napier
- Sights to see in Christchurch include Hagley Park, Willowbank, and the Cardboard Cathedral
- Look for influence of the Maori culture and the wine trail walking through Gisborne