Comprehensive Spain Barcelona Bordeaux 202113 DAYS FROM ONLY $4,299
Treat your palate to a palette of fine wines from Galicia’s zesty whites to the Basque Country’s full-bodied Tempranillo to Andalusia’s famous sherries to Catalonia’s sparkling Cava … and a grand finale of French wines in Bordeaux. See the real Spain in towns like Vigo and Andalusia’s White Villages. Make the most of your time as Star Legend docks in the center of center of Old Towns while larger ships must dock at ports further away.
- Overnight in Seville, gateway to Cordoba, and home of three UNESCO sites including Alcazar Palace
- Overnight in Bordeaux with more opportunities to explore UNESCO sites, wine estates, La Cite du Vin museum and take in great shopping
- From El Ferrol see Santiago de Compostela, one of the three top Christian pilgrimage destinations
- Dine on fresh seafood found all over Vigo but especially in the famous El Berbes Quarter
- Take advantage of late nights in Málaga, San Sebastian, and Bilbao to experience the food culture in each unique city
- Ride the cable car to the top of Gibraltar’s rock for an expansive view including Africa