Corinth Canal & Western Epicenters of the Ancient World Civitavecchia Piraeus 202011 DAYS FROM ONLY $4,699
Master the fine art of Maltese Mediterranean antipasti platters and other culinary delights under the guidance of a professional chef. This remarkable journey ends in Rome, among the broken ruins of the Coliseum and Forum, the cradle of representative government. Wander narrow side streets and browse boutique shops for handmade souvenirs, but save a moment to throw coins in Trevi Fountain and guarantee future visits to this wondrous city.
• Tour lovely Milos, where the Venus de Milo was hidden for centuries
• On your stop in Sicily, indulge in wine tasting and schedule a visit to Mount Etna
• Check out the botanical gardens or blue grottoes of Ponza
• Stand out on deck as you transit the 4-mile Corinth Canal, so narrow only small ships can navigate it
• Sample the fresh-from-the-sea delicious cuisine of Fiskardo
• Discover the Temple of Apollo and the oracle of Delphi found near Itea