Deep Dive Down Under: The Great Barrier Reef & Beyond Melbourne Cairns 202112 DAYS FROM ONLY $4599
koala at the Australia Zoo in Mooloolaba where the family of the late Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter, preserves his memory today. An overnight in Sydney brings opportunities to explore the famed Opera House, bustling Sydney Harbour, iconic Bondi Beach, and The Rocks, the birthplace of modern Sydney. Wake up and take in Melbourne and its insatiable thirst for artisan coffees, boutique gin and whisky distilleries, and the Yarra Valley’s famous Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and sparkling wine.
- Overnight in Sydney with time to see the famous sites there including the UNESCO Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Bondi Beach and The Rocks
- A full day shore excursion to the Great Barrier Reef is available from Port Douglas
- Hold a koala in Mooloolaba at the zoo
- Enjoy remote, small islands like Middle Percy and Fraser
- Sample well-known wines of the Yarra Valley near Melbourne
- Feast on the Destination Discovery Event: Whitehaven Beach Down Under Exclusive