Greece, Israel & Egypt: Footsteps of Faith in the Holy Lands Piraeus 202011 DAYS FROM ONLY $6,599
Spend a day in Cairo or around the Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Wake the next day and venture overland to Alexandria and the Bibliotheca Aexandrina, Qait Bay Fort, the Roman Amphitheater, and your waiting ship. Amble among weather blocks, painted pillars and 9,000-year-old relics within the ruins of the Knossos Palace on Crete. This exceptional journey concludes back where you started in Piraeus.
- Take the opportunity to go on an overland into Jerusalem from Ashdod
- From Port Said take an overland to Cairo and the Egyptian Pyramids for a full day visit
- Haifa is the gateway to an overland overnight to Petra and the Dead Sea
- Find the historical sites of Alexandria, including the Roman Amphitheater, the Pharos Lighthouse and the Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Discover the Minoan Knossos Palace on Crete
- Tour the Paphos Archaeological Park, a UNESCO site