Hidden Indonesia & Great Barrier Reef Expedition Benoa (Denpasar) 202113 DAYS FROM ONLY $4,299
Snorkel amid schools of rare tropical fish and colorful, reclusive eels along the edges of the Great Barrier Reef. Gain insights on cutting-edge coral reef experiments and the latest conservation efforts from researchers at Australia’s Lizard Island Research Station.
- Check the Great Barrier Reef off your bucket list when you get to Cairns, the gateway to this beautiful area
- Take a tour to see the giant lizards at Komodo National Park, a UNESCO site
- Visit historic forts like Fort Belgica in Pulau Banda
- Hold a koala on Thursday Island
- Appreciate this truly remote expedition cruise
- Discover the rare places few people ever visit in Ambon, Pulau Banda, Kokas, Thursday Island, and Lizard Island and learn about their cultures