Hidden Indonesia & Great Barrier Reef Expedition Cairns Benoa (Denpasar) 202113 DAYS FROM ONLY $4299
ft Zodiacs from the small port of Kokas to 35,000-year-old paintings and handprints throughout the caves and cliff walls of Andamata, globally recognized among the oldest human artwork on the planet. Snorkel amid schools of rare tropical fish and colorful, reclusive eels along the edges of the Great Barrier Reef. Gain insights on cutting-edge coral reef experiments and the latest conservation efforts from researchers at Australia’s Lizard Island Research Station.
- Check the Great Barrier Reef off your bucket list when you get to Cairns, the gateway to this beautiful area
- Take a tour to see the giant lizards at Komodo National Park, a UNESCO site
- Visit historic forts like Fort Belgica in Pulau Banda
- Hold a koala on Thursday Island
- Appreciate this truly remote expedition cruise
- Discover the rare places few people ever visit in Ambon, Pulau Banda, Kokas, Thursday Island, and Lizard Island and learn about their cultures