Island Hopping Through the Seto Inland Sea & East China Sea Tokyo Hong Kong 202013 DAYS FROM ONLY $3,999
Slurp hot noodles while bathed in the neon glow of a Taipei night food market, surrounded by the rich aromas of spices and grilled meats and the din of clattering cooking pans and boisterous vendors.
- Experience local culture at the Taipei Night Food markets
- Have your camera ready as you cruise the UNESCO site of Hashima Island with its abandoned coal mining plant
- Appreciate the eye-catching and scenic cruising of Japan’s Inland Sea where few cruise ships go
- Learn how the high-end kimonos of Amami are created
- Stroll through the forests of ancient, up to 7,000 year-old, cedar trees in Yakushima
- Sample Tomonoura’s homeishu, said to promote longevity