Kyoto & the Zen of Japan Cruise Tour 2020 - 13 Days V213 DAYS FROM ONLY $5,699
Examine Kyoto’s majestic temples and storied Nijo Castle in detail as part of a 2-night inland stay, or explore the Zen temple of Tenryuji in scenic and peaceful Arashiyama, one of the most popular destinations in the city. It’s a perfect journey for those who love Japan, and adventurous travelers who want to go further inland to explore the distinctive culture and history of Kyoto.
• From Shimizu view the artistic inspiration that is Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain
• With extra time to discover Kyoto’s sites, see Kinkakuji Castle, known as the Golden Pavilion and Nijo Castle, a UNESCO site with ornate wood carvings
• Discover the scenic beauty of Japan’s Inland Sea, where few ships go
• Visit the UNESCO site of Shingu, Kamikura-jinja Shrine, a part of the Sacred Sites of Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range
• Highlights to find in Busan include Gyeongju, a UNESCO site and 1,500-year-old Tongdosa Temple
• Tour around Osaka’s landmark castle