Mediterranean Island Hopping Adventures Barcelona Piraeus 202011 DAYS FROM ONLY $3999
raordinary passage along many Mediterranean island stops concludes in Athens, the cradle of democracy and Western Civilization. Take in the viewpoints from the Acropolis ruins over the city skyline or share your photos and memories in a quiet garden café among family, friends and grilled gyros paired with cool tzatziki.
• Appreciate the beauty of the coast around Amalfi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Discover the cultural landscape of UNESCO site Serra de Tramuntana, near Palma de Mallorca
• Tour the highlights of Athens including The Parthenon, The Acropolis and the Temple of Hephaestus
• View the historic tapestries and armor in Valletta’s Palace of the Grand Masters
• Visit Mount Etna on the island of Sicily
• See Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site