Penguin Parades to Pinot Noir: the Wild Side of Australia & Tasmania Melbourne Sydney 202014 DAYS FROM ONLY $4599
Pink granite peaks and Wineglass Bay are the pride of Freycinet National Park; swim, snorkel, and see black swans. From Launceston, venture to Cataract Gorge for panoramic views and return to Tamar River to sip sparkling wine. Phillip Island’s sunset penguin parade is truly a sight to see, as are the Australian fur seals and koalas. The wildlife journey continues in Eden, known for its Killer Whales. The swan song in Sydney brings a bustling harbor, and of course, the iconic Opera House.
- Have your camera ready for small ports like Kangaroo Island, Portland, Launceton, and Phillip Island, with numerous opportunities to see wildlife like wombats, koalas, penguins, and kangaroos
- Go wine tasting in Adelaide in the Barossa Valley
- Find the must-see formations of Remarkable Rocks and Admiral Arch on Kangaroo Island
- Be out on the beach at sunset to see the daily march of the little penguins as they come ashore on Philip Island
- Overnight in Hobart with time to see Tasmanian wildlife and try Tasmanian wine
- Enjoy the fresh variety seafood and oysters coming into Eden’s port each day