Polynesia: Pearls of Paradise Papeete Lautoka 202016 DAYS FROM ONLY $4499
by-chic main street features eclectic watering holes, a bustling market, and lively restaurants. Explore Suva, the capital of Fiji, with its broad streets, majestic British colonial buildings, farmer’s market, lush, green parks and multicultural cuisine. The Fijian finale of Lautoka, nicknamed Sugar City for its plentiful sugar cane, offers a stroll down tree-lined streets to see colonial homes, experience outdoor markets and absorb the cheerful culture. Be sure to save time for a relaxing mud pool bath or a visit to Nadi Temple.
- Experience Polynesian culture cruising through Tahiti, the Cook Islands, and Fiji
- Visit the black pearl farm in Savusavu for a pearl keepsake
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear lagoons of Rarotonga and Bora Bora
- Tour the caves and caverns of Niue, one of the smallest countries in the world
- Find time for a popular mud bath or visit the Nadi Temple in Lautoka
- Escape to the remote and rarely visited ports of Fiji and Niue