Portuguese Passages & Spanish Shorelines Cruise Tour Lisbon Barcelona 2021 - 13 Days V113 DAYS FROM ONLY $4,999
Master the art of tapas cooking under the direction of an Andalusian chef near Málaga. Sip sherries and wander among old barrels in Cadiz wine cellars. Kayak between scenic caletas, or quays, in Mallorca’s clear coastal waters.
- Explore Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga and see his art at the museum
- See the amazing Sintra Forest including the Pena Palace and the Douro Valley
- Taste authentic seafood plancha tapas in Almería
- Explore Cartagena’s archaeological site, Muralla Punica, the surviving remnants from the 3rd century B.C.
- Visit Fatima, one of the most important European pilgrim’s centers
- Find the contrasts of Lisbon on a tram ride through the Old Quarter and the Jeronimos Monumental area
- Wander Gibraltar’s 18th century labyrinth, the Great Siege Tunnels, carved out of solid limestone