Prince William Sound & Denali Cruise Tour Seward Vancouver 2020 - 16 Days V116 DAYS FROM ONLY $6899
ourney inland to Denali, you’ll see caribou, Dall sheep and foxes, with ample opportunities for spotting moose, grizzly, and roaming wolf packs. After time in the Denali wilderness, you’ll visit the rustic, frontier town of Talkeetna, a centuries-old gathering for Denali expeditions, and ride in domed observation cars on an Anchorage-bound train.
- Spend 4 days touring Alaska by land and 11 days cruising Alaska aboard Star Breeze
- See majestic Denali standing watch over the 6 million acres of rugged land and wildlife that is Denali National Park
- Ride the deluxe domed train to Denali National Park catching the remote beautiful scenery along the way
- Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords.
- Be out on deck for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Seward and Vancouver looking for wildlife along the way
- Dogsled on the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
- Enjoy Point Adolphus, one of Alaska’s most popular feeding areas for migrating humpback whales watching for them to bubble feed
- See glaciers everywhere you look in Valdez
- Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords