Prince William Sound & Denali Cruise Tour Seward Vancouver 2020 - 16 Days V116 DAYS FROM ONLY $6499
Canada, United States
After time in the Denali wilderness, you’ll visit the rustic, frontier town of Talkeetna, a centuries-old gathering for Denali expeditions, and ride in domed observation cars on an Anchorage-bound train.
- Spend 4 days touring Alaska by land and 11 days cruising Alaska aboard Star Breeze
- See majestic Denali standing watch over the 6 million acres of rugged land and wildlife that is Denali National Park
- Ride the deluxe domed train to Denali National Park catching the remote beautiful scenery along the way
- Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords.
- Be out on deck for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Seward and Vancouver looking for wildlife along the way
- Dogsled on the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
- Enjoy Point Adolphus, one of Alaska’s most popular feeding areas for migrating humpback whales watching for them to bubble feed
- See glaciers everywhere you look in Valdez
- Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords