Scenic Alaska Juneau Vancouver 20218 DAYS FROM ONLY $2,999
- Find a comfortable spot on deck for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Vancouver and Juneau looking for wildlife along the way
- Stroll past the Gold Rush-era buildings of Skagway and ride the White Pass & Yukon Train
- The Juneau Icefield is made up of 30 glaciers including the Mendenhall Glacier which is visible from the road
- See the Russian influence in Sitka especially at St. Michael's Cathedral
- Walk along Ketchikan’s Waterfront Promenade and look for totem poles in the city with the largest collection of totem poles in the world
- Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords.