South Pacific Undiscovered: Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia Noumea Lautoka 202010 DAYS FROM ONLY $3299
sest Island to Paradise,” Ile de Pins, was once a penal colony and is now appreciated by all for it’s turquoise waters full of colorful coral, white-sand beaches, and tall native pine trees. Alas the journey concludes in Noumea, the World War II headquarters for the U.S. military in the South Pacific. The capital of New Caledonia, Noumea offers magnificent beaches and incredible views from its string of beautiful bays.
- Spend days enjoying the beauty and warmth of the South Pacific tropical islands of Fiji, Vanuatu, and New Caledonia and the friendly Polynesian culture
- Lose yourself in the small hidden harbors of Yasawa-I-Rara, and Tanna
- Visit the Port Vila Turtle Sanctuary for endangered hawksbill turtles
- Discover the Windstar small hidden ports of Yasawa-I-Rara and Tanna
- Find photo opportunities at Lifou’s Jokin Cliffs and Jinek Beach
- Look for remnants of World War II history in Noumea