Southern Japan Shrines & Sake Kyoto / Maizuru Kobe 202111 DAYS FROM ONLY $3,599
Step into the skeletal shadows of the A-Bomb Dome, the former Hiroshima Prefectural Industrial Promotional Hall and closest surviving structure to the August 6, 1945 atomic bomb explosion.
- Overnight in Busan with time to go to Seoul and see the UNESCO site of Gyeongiu
- From Maizuru visit Kyoto and see the numerous Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines and traditional wooden houses
- Tour the beautiful Peach Memorial Park in Hiroshima
- While in Moji visit the TOTO Museum, unique to Japan, displaying the evolution of toilets
- In Beppu find the Usuki Stone Buddhas, a National Treasure of Japan and The Hells hot springs
- Kanazawa boasts Kenrokuen Garden, one of Japan’s three most beautiful gardens and Tsuzumimon Wooden Gate