Spanish Serenade Lisbon Barcelona 2020 - 9 Days V19 DAYS FROM ONLY $2799
ass of sherry and explore golden beaches and anachronistic mountain villages, passionate flamenco, magnificent Moorish architecture, and mouthwatering tapas.
Countries: Portugal, Spain
• Find Granada’s Moorish-influenced Alhambra Palace and breathtaking Generalife Gardens – both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Tour Seville’s magnificent Alcázar Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Explore Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga and see his art at the museum
• Taste authentic tapas in Almería and discover the charming mountain “white villages” of Mijas and Mojacar
• Savor the view and visit with the monkeys of Gibraltar
• Appreciate Barcelona’s amazing Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s UNESCO site, La Sagrada Familia
Please note: Due to local regulations at these ports of call the Watersports Platform will not be available on this cruise.