Star Collector: Endless Days of the North Sea & Iceland Leith 201918 DAYS FROM ONLY $5299
excursions include flights above waterfalls and volcanoes on Heimaey Island, detailed archaeological examinations of a medieval farm near Seydisfjordur, and relaxing moments immersed in the natural geothermal waters of the Myvatn Nature Baths outside Akureyri.
• Overnight in Kirkwall with more time to see 5,000-year-old Skara Brae and sample a whisky at Highland Park
• Cruise past the cascading waterfalls and steep lush hillsides of UNESCO site Geirangerfjord
• Shop for warm knit sweaters made from the distinctive wool of the Faroe Islands
• Overnight in Seydisfjordur and explore the colorful historic houses and the Blue Church
• Walk Bergen’s Hanseatic quay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Meet an Icelandic horse originally brought to Iceland in 9th century A.D.
• From Molde travel the world-famous Trollstigen Road
• Cruise past Surtsey Island, the youngest place on earth
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service