Star Collector: Mayans, Azores & Me Time Lisbon 202124 DAYS FROM ONLY $3,499
Enjoy a rare slice of paradise on Isla de Providencia, so far off the beaten path there are barely 100 cars there. Soak up the glam of Miami’s Art Deco district, then cross the Atlantic to the hydrangea-covered Azores and Lisbon.
- Relax with restful days at sea to catch up on your reading, make new friends, and try the fitness center and spa
- Sample the traditional foods of Honduras like conch, baleadas or pastilles accompanied by their delicious aromatic coffee
- Snorkel or dive Chankanaab, an eco-park surrounding a Cozumel lagoon that offers underwater caverns, home to dolphins, manatees, and sea turtles
- Late night in Belize City will give you extra time to visit the howler monkey sanctuary and try their local and world-famous rice and beans with potato salad
- A must-do tradition in the Azores is to go to the Peter Café Sport and order a gin and tonic
- Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service