Star Collector: The Leaning Towers, Moroccan Markets & Portuguese Sunsets of Southwest Europe Civitavecchia Lisbon 202018 DAYS FROM ONLY $4,399
Cycle between crumbling Roman walls and weathered towers as you explore the Spanish countryside from Palamos to Pals. It’s an ideal way to burn calories prior to savoring late-night Spanish tapas and pulsing flamenco performances during your overnight port stop in Seville.
- Tour Toulon’s Museum of Natural History with a surprising diversity of birds and animals
- Overnight in Seville to see the UNESCO sites there – the Old Town and Alcazar Palace
- From Livorno head to Florence for the day, with its inspiring churches full of religious, historic and artistic significance
- Explore the souks and medinas of Casablanca
- See some of the most iconic cities of the Mediterranean like Rome, Florence, Nice, Barcelona, and Monte Carlo and relish late nights in Palamos, Monte Carlo, Motril, and Málaga to enjoy dinner ashore if you wish
- Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service