The Allure of the Antilles San Juan Miami 202011 DAYS FROM ONLY $2,499
Linger ashore long after sunset during an overnight stay in Key West, Florida, where you can spend an afternoon wandering the vacation homes of Ernest Hemingway and President Harry S. Truman before dining and dancing at casual beachside nightclubs or hanging out bathed in the orange neon glow of Sloppy Joe’s Bar.
- Overnight in Key West with time to kayak Geiger Keys, find Hemingway’s house, and experience the lively nightlife and dazzling sunsets
- Discover the delightful beaches of Turks & Caicos, home of the third largest barrier reef in the world
- A late night in Gustavia provides extra time to shop the chic boutiques
- Walk in Los Haitises National Park of Samana, a protected natural area that is home to numerous wildlife and two endemic mammals
- Delve into the history of pirates and colonists in San Juan
- Stroll the boardwalk of energetic Pusser’s Landing at Soper’s Hole