Uncommon Indonesia Singapore Benoa (Denpasar) 202013 DAYS FROM ONLY $2,999
In Semarang, sample the fantastic Chinese food and climb to enlightenment at the 8th century Borobudur, the world’s largest Buddhist temple. In the small port of Kepulauan Seribu, visit the secluded unspoiled beaches of Pantara Island featuring white-sand surrounded by emerald-green waters. Conclude your Indonesian adventure upon arriving in the world’s second busiest port of Singapore. After a day of exploring the Botanic Gardens, Chinatown, Little India, Kampong Glam and shopping on Orchard Road, toast a Singapore Sling to the trip of a lifetime at the Raffles Hotel.
- Find the UNESCO site of Borobudur, the 8th century Buddhist temple near Semarang
- Relax on the soft-sand beaches of the tropical paradise of Bali
- See three of Indonesia’s spectacular volcanoes, Mount Bromo near Probolinggo, Mount Batur near Benoa and cruise by the famous Krakatoa
- Delight in off-the-beaten-path ports of Pulau Menyawakan and Seribu
- Get to know the local culture at Sasak Native Village of Lombok
- Swim and snorkel these clear turquoise waters for amazing views of coral reefs and abundant marine life