Under the Tuscan Sun & Down the Dalmatian Coast Cruise Tour Venice Civitavecchia 202012 DAYS FROM ONLY $7,199
Sniff and sip the red, black and sour cherry aromas and flavors characteristic of the best Chianti wines. Wander Roman piazzas, ancient gathering spaces for families and neighbors for over 2,000 years.
- See the beauty of the Chianti region of Tuscany from unique perspectives
- Have your camera ready for the walking tours in San Gimignano, Pienza , Florence, and Rome
- See Michelangelo’s world-renowned David
- Relish the magic of wine tasting and dinner at Castello del Nero
- Tour the Old City and medieval walls of Dubrovnik, UNESCO sites
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of Taormina past Palazzo Corvaja and St. Augustine’s Church with Mount Etna in the background