Windstar Crew Hometowns: Philippines & Indonesia Benoa (Denpasar) Hong Kong 202117 DAYS FROM ONLY $4699
Watch Komodo dragons lumber along sandy beaches in search of prey or venture inland for glimpses of koalas among the dense foliage of the Komodo National Park near Loh Liang. Relax on small reclusive beaches on Lombok or sample spicy nasi goreng, fried rice paired with egg, prawns or chicken and served with crunchy, cracker-like kerupuk at a local Lembar restaurant.
- Find the floating mosque of Makassar that can house 500 people
- Experience the local culture of the Sasak Native Village on Lombok
- Venture among the islands in an outrigger and swim in the idyllic crystal waters of Hundred Islands National Park
- Snorkel or SCUBA dive among well preserved historical WWII Japanese wrecks off Busuanga Island
- Visit orangutans at the Sepilok Oranguatan Rehabilitation Center in Sandaka, a rescue and rehabilitation center for this endangered species
- Take a boat trip down the Subterranean River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on Palawan and one of the 7 Wonders of Nature